Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Update Photo Dump

On Saturday morning, we walked in the ACS Bark for Life walk.  This was my 4th year, Nugget's 2nd and Oscar's 1st.  It was probably everyone's last...  The festivities were held at a new location this year and, in short, it was a huge CF.  (If you don't know what that means, Google "internet slang"... or suffice it to say, the new location is too small.  I digress...)  But here are some pics I took before I was annoyed to the point of becoming borderline homicidal:











After the walk, Nugget and I sold tickets at SouthPark Mall for Belk Charity Days with the Golden Rescue.  Nugget enjoyed the attention, which he's obviously otherwise deprived of.  Those pics will be posted when I'm not too lazy to get them off my phone.  No promises :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I know what it means, it's a common word with me!
    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I hate when the planning is so bad!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Puppy Love!