Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Success

We had our second test and observation today with Therapy Dogs, Inc. At a nursing home in Charlotte. This was my first opportunity to attend with my handsome Nugg. It was another very successful visit! I get absolutely tickled to see how much some of the residents enjoy the company of the dogs. Some may have stayed and pet the furry visitors for hours if they could. I heard so many tell me stories of their own pets they once had. It was very sweet. And Nugget absolutely adores the attention. He likes to park his furry butt right at their feet and lay down. We received so much positive feedback and so many compliments from both residents and staff. He makes me so proud!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. Dogs for kids and lonely oldsters...no better therapy.

    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's wonderful! Nugget must brighten up their day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nugget, buddy... you must have your Puppy Mommy tell me more about being a Therapy Dog. My Mom has been wanting to get me evaluated for this... I know, I'm a bit rough around the edges right now, but I'm still kind of a pup, a REALLY BIG ONE. Mom would like to take me to the local Hospice but isn't sure what kind of training I need. Slurps, Tucker

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Puppy Love!