Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Busy Night...


...Of some intense paw-to-paw combat!  That's right, the next battle of Dog War III occurred right here in my living room tonight.  I even have two exhausted pups to prove it!  (Thank you, Jesus!)  I captured a pic of Nugget snuggling with his new stuffed blue lizard thingy.  So maybe I was at Kohl's earlier and saw these cute critters that I knew Nugget and Oscar would love to have... don't judge me!  (And don't tell B!).  Anyway, it's almost Valentine's Day so these basically count as their presents along with the new blue dog beds I ordered for each of them from Overstock.com and will have embroidered with their names.  What?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. My pups love paw-paw-paw :-P combat!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute blog and puppies! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm your newest follower, please when you get a chance could you follow me back?
    Cheers!

    www.kaentrenos.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Puppy Love!