Saturday, January 1, 2011

PawSafe sale at PETCO!

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to increase readership on my blog.  One plan of attack is to include at least one product plug weekly.  I know I love getting advice from fellow animal lovers about products that make them or their pets keep going back for more.  Coincidentally, I had to pick up more chow at Petco last night and was immediately reminded of one of my favorites.  
I cannot say enough good things about the PawSafe cleaning products.  I have been using them for quite awhile now.  I first saw them at Petco, which is where I usually buy it.  But I've also seen it at Harris Teeter.  Usually, each bottle runs anywhere from $4 to $6 (depending on sales, coupons, etc).  Petco has it on sale this week for 99 CENTS!!  Naturally, I stocked up!  It's rare that I purchase anything not on sale and/or without a coupon anyway, but pet safe cleaning products are something on which I refuse to skimp.  I was always hesitant to wash their bowls, toys, my floors, counters, etc with anything that had the potential to harm my furbabies in the event I didn't rinse well enough or missed wiping up some over-spray somewhere.  Also, B has a habit of leaving the toilet seat up and Nugget likes to visit the alternative water bowl.  So PetSafe brand cleaners are my products of choice because not only do they smell great and come in different colors so I can quickly grab the one I'm looking for, they also actually work.  And really, it has the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.  That's 2 paws up in Dog Speak... just sayin'!  (And I don't have kids, but it's also recommended for use on their stuff!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Puppy Love!