Monday, January 31, 2011

Surprises


I love them.  Like this baseball rope bone I found in my purse.  I wonder how that got in there...  It doesn't particularly mesh with my Vera purse style, but since it was obviously placed with love, I could not be more elated.



And here's to another linky party!  This is the "Swap Followings" over at Homemaker on a Dime .  Last week when I linked up, I found several awesome new blogs to follow.  Two of my faves are Happy House Happy Home and Directions Not Included.  Both are full of some great DIY home projects and crafts.  Head on over and check them out!





Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

8 comments:

  1. New follower from the blog swap! I cracked up at your post when you said that you'd never willfully watch Oprah. Dude...me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I found you over at the Swap party today. I am your newest follower :) I love how much you love your doggies! We have a Golden as well and love her to pieces!

    -Jordan @ Military Spouse House

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for coming to visit us. Nugget and Oscar are adorable. We will be back to see you again.

    Tucker and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Jumped over from the "swap" party and I'll follow anybody who finds dog toys in her purse! Love the dog babies! Come for a visit ... you'll find a post, now and then, about our boys ... Junior and MeMutt! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh another furbaby momma, your pups are so adorable. My yorkie keeps me quite busy also :) I found you through the Swap Party and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you joined us in our linky party. Hope to see you again next week. Btw, your dogs are sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through the swap party, just became a follower! Love your pups! http://www.lovelycraftyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spreading the Followers Swap Party love ... I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to read more about your life and adventures. Hope you'll visit me too! What a great party and what darling puppies! Nice to "meet" you!
    ~ Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Puppy Love!