Monday, January 3, 2011

This House LOVES the Gentle Barn


Meet Stanley.  Stanley is just one among many adorable residents of the Gentle Barn.  If you haven't heard of them, please visit their website.  I guarantee the stories will knock your socks off!  I can only hope and pray that I am one day fortunate enough to impact the lives of even a fraction of the animals the Gentle Barn has!

We are sponsoring Stanley for just $10/month!  I don't drink Starbucks, but if I did, I would only have to give up 2, yes, only TWO trips per month.  I had resolved anyway to give up soft drinks, so Stanley gets to be the benefactor of that.  (Also, I told B this was a more than sufficient Valentine's Day gift for me).  I challenge all of my followers, readers, visitors, whatever to find something about which you are passionate and vow to make a difference somehow in 2011!

"To my mind the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. I should be unwilling to take the life of a lamb for the sake of the human body. I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man." - Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Puppy Love!